You can use the Quick Pricing Helper to set your pricing for all images in a single Fotomoto Collection to a fixed percent markup. Note this works just like the helper that's shown when a new Fotomoto account is created. For more on how Collections are used to set pricing and product availability, please see Set product and pricing options.
- Log in to your Fotomoto Dashboard and click the Store tab.
- Select a Collection (like "For Sale") on the left.
- Click the icon for the product you want to change the pricing of.
- Click the orange Quick Pricing button.
- Change the percentage markup from 100% to the desired percentage, choose the desired options in the pop-up window, then click Apply.
Note that 100% will always appear as the percentage markup when you open the window, regardless of what you might have set previously