How do I install Fotomoto on Squarespace?
Important! Before you begin...
- You will need to have a Fotomoto account - if you don't already have one you can sign up here.
- You will need a Squarespace Business or Commerce plan to install Fotomoto.
- Fotomoto works with Squarespace, and we provide the support for this integration, so if you need help with anything Fotomoto please contact us.
- Fotomoto is compatible with these Squarespace themes: Adirondack, Avenue, Aviator, Bedford, Five, Forte, Marquee, Momentum, Native, Wells, and Wexley.
- Fotomoto will not work with Squarespace "Carousel" galleries.
Installing Fotomoto on Squarespace
Set your Publishing Platform
Go to the Settings tab in your Fotomoto Dashboard and make sure Squarespace is shown under the Publishing Platform heading. If it's not, click the link under Publishing Platform and select it.
Click the "Get Script" button and copy the script.
Paste the Fotomoto Script into your Squarespace site
a. Log in to Squarespace and click the "Settings" link on the left.
b. Click the "Advanced" link on the left under the Website heading.
c. Click the "Code Injection" link on the left.
d. Paste the Fotomoto Script in to the Footer section.
e. Click the "Save" button.
The Fotomoto Buy Button toolbar should now appear under every image on your Squarespace site. Next, you'll want to read our article "I've installed Fotomoto - now what?".
If you don't see the Buy Buttons, please see this article.