Choose your Plan
As of October 10th 2012, you'll be able to select the Subscription Plan that best suits your needs.
If you haven't selected a plan by October 19th 2012, your account will be disabled.
- Log in to your Fotomoto Dashboard, select "Payment Information" from the "Welcome" drop-down menu in the upper right corner, and click "Subscription Plan" link on the left.
- Choose the right plan for your needs and click the "Select Plan" button to select (or switch) your plan.
- If you chose a subscription plan with a monthly fee, you will need to add your credit card information on the following screen.
Set up your payment account
All payouts to sellers will now be handled via PayPal or Stripe. On October 19th 2012, your Fotomoto account will be disabled until a PayPal or Stripe account is added to your Dashboard.
For instructions on how to get a PayPal account, see How Do I Get a PayPal Account?
- Select "Payment Information" from the "Welcome" drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
- If you're using Stripe, click the "Connect with Stripe" button and follow the prompts to set up or add your Stripe account. If you're using PayPal, enter your PayPal email address and click the Save button.
Select how you would like to process your orders
When your customer places an order, Fotomoto can fulfill the order automatically, or you can choose how you'd like to handle each order individually.
If you want Fotomoto to automatically process your orders, you will need to pay the printing costs via PayPal or add a credit card to your Dashboard to pay the printing and shipping costs. Please note that this will happen *after* your payment account has been credited. You can add your credit card to the bottom of the Payment Information screen.
To select your preference:
- Click the Settings tab, then click the "Order Processing" link on the left.
- Click the radio button next to your preferred option.
Check your pricing
Your profits will now depend on which Plan you choose, so you may want to adjust your pricing, especially if you chose a subscription plan with a higher Fotomoto percentage. See Set product and pricing options for instructions.
You can also adjust your shipping charges if desired:
- Click the Settings tab, then click the "Shipping Costs" link on the left.
- Click the orange "+X%" link, enter any additional percentage you want to add and click OK.