Fotomoto offers three different Subscription Plans: Free, Pro and Pro Plus. This guide will help you choose the best plan.
Which plan is best for you?
- If you have more than one website where you want to sell images and you need separate sales tracking for each site but want payments to roll up to a single account, the Pro Plus plan will be more convenient for you than using two separate accounts.
- If you sell a high volume of images and don't want to manually upload the high-resolution images for each order, you need a a paid subscription plan to use Auto Pickup.
- If it is imperative that your brand be on the shopping cart Widget you will need a Pro account. See "How can I customize the Widget" for an example of what can be customized.
- If you want to sell framed prints, you need at least a Pro account.
- Figure out how many Collections you'll need; read "Set product and pricing options" to learn about how pricing is set. If you need more than one "tier" of pricing, you'll need at least a Pro account. If you need multiple tiers or more than 5 Collections, you'll need Pro Plus.
- Last, estimate or take an average of your monthly sales. If the average is above $100/month on average, you will save money using the Pro Plan. If the average is more than $750/month on average, you will save money using the Pro Plus plan.
Please note that we do not offer trial paid accounts and subscription fees are not refundable. If you need further assistance choosing the best plan for your needs, please email our support team.
Changing plansYou'll sign up for a plan when you first create your Fotomoto account; you can change plans at any time.
- Log in to your Fotomoto Dashboard, select "Payment Information" from the "Welcome" drop-down menu in the upper right corner, and click "Subscription Plan" link on the left.
- Click the "Select Plan" button.
- If you are upgrading from a Free account, you will need to add your credit card information on the following screen - the card will be charged monthly for plan fees.
If you want to cancel your subscription, consider downgrading to the Free plan so you can keep all of your settings and data. If desired you can also delete your Fotomoto account.