If you're having trouble using Fotomoto and want to ask us for help, it's often very helpful to include a "picture" of what you're seeing and send it to us along with your question. Here's how you can take a screenshot and send it to us in response to a Fotomoto Support email:For PCs
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].
- With this email you're reading selected, click "Reply to all" in your email program
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste
- In your web browser, press the Command-Control-Shift-4 keys, release, then click the space bar and click the browser window.
- Open this email you're reading, click "Reply to all" in your email program
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste, or Command-v