Please note that Fotomoto only works with Thumbs Galleries at this time.
What you'll need
Set your Publishing Platform and copy your site key
- Log in to your Fotomoto Dashboard and go to the Settings tab.
- Make sure "None, I have a custom made website." is shown under the Publishing Platform heading. If it's not, click the link under Publishing Platform, select it and click OK.
- Make sure "Pretty Photo" is shown under the Script Library heading. If it's not, click the link under Publishing Platform, select it and click OK.
Click the "Get Script" button and copy the Fotomoto Script.
Add the Fotomoto Script to your Site-Wide Template
- Log in to your Adobe Business Catalyst site administration area.
In the top-right menu, roll over the Admin link and click Manage Site-Wide Templates.
Click on the name of your active template to edit it.
Click the HTML link in the Template Content editor.
- Paste the Fotomoto Script above the </body> tag in your template
Click the Save and Publish button
Success!The Fotomoto Buy Button toolbar should now appear under every image on your Business Catalyst site. Next, you'll want to read our article "I've installed Fotomoto - now what?".
If you don't see the Buy Buttons, please see this article.