What you'll need
Set your Publishing Platform and copy your site key
- Log in to your Fotomoto Dashboard and go to the Settings tab.
- Make sure "None, I have a custom made website." is shown under the Publishing Platform heading. If it's not, click the link under Publishing Platform, select it and click OK.
- Make sure "None, I'm not using any script or template." is shown under the Script Library heading. If it's not, click the link under Publishing Platform, select it and click OK.
Click the "Get Script" button and copy the Fotomoto Script.
Select your Yola page and add the Fotomoto Script
- Log in to your Yola site administration area.
From the Page drop-down menu, select the page that contains images you want to sell.
Drag the HTML icon from the sidebar and drop it on to your page.
Paste your Fotomoto Script in to the pop-up editor screen and click the Save button.
- Repeat steps #2 - #4 for any other Yola pages that contain images you want to sell.
Save and Publish your site.
Success!The Fotomoto Buy Button toolbar should now appear under every image on your pages. Next, you'll want to read our article "I've installed Fotomoto - now what?".
If you don't see the Buy Buttons, please see this article.