Important - please note that Fotomoto's integration with Facebook is in not yet functional for public sites - this article is provided for reference by those in a private testing group.
Publishing your Album to Facebook
- You will need a Facebook "Page" (in addition to your personal profile page). Learn how to create a Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php.
- You will need Albums publishing to Facebook. Click here for directions.
Connect With Facebook
- Click on Social Publish under Settings and then Connect with Facebook.
- Select the Page(s) to publish to
- Once you have confirmation that "Fotomoto app has been added to your Facebook account", click the "Add Fotomoto to My Facebook Pages" button under "Fotomoto on My Facebook Pages", then select the Facebook Page that you will publish your Album to and click OK. You can repeat this step to publish to multiple Facebook Pages.
You will now see your Album appear in the sidebar of your Facebook Page, and when you click the image, you will see Fotomoto Buy Buttons under it!
To learn more about how to customize your Albums on Facebook, please see this article.