Before You Start
First, please note that Fotomoto is not compatible with the "Slideshow" Album type in RapidWeaver.
Next, you'll need to have RapidWeaver by Realmac Software and a Fotomoto account. If you don't have a Fotomoto account, just sign up for one.
Copy the Fotomoto Script
- Go to the Settings page in your Fotomoto Dashboard.
- Set the Publishing Platform to "RapidWeaver", click OK.
- Click the 'Get Script" button and copy the Fotomoto Script.
Paste the Fotomoto Script into RapidWeaver
- In RapidWeaver, select the page you’d like the Fotomoto Buy Buttons to appear on in the Pages section of the RapidWeaver Sidebar.
- Open the Inspector and click the HTML button.
- Click the Head button.
- Paste your Fotomoto script in to the code section.
Change your Album type to Gallery
- Click the Page button.
- Click the Album type drop-down menu and select "Gallery".
Now when you save and publish your RapidWeaver site, you'll see the Fotomoto Buy Buttons under each picture.
Now that you've installed Fotomoto on your site, you might want to read our article "I've installed Fotomoto - now what?". If you have trouble installing Fotomoto on your site, take a look at the Troubleshooting articles in our Support Center or contact Fotomoto Support for help.