- Please note that Fotomoto currently does not work with "private" galleries in Gallery3 where permission is only granted to specific users. Fotomoto will still work with password-protection via 'basic' HTTP authentication.
What You'll Need
1. Go to the Settings Page in your Fotomoto Dashboard and make sure you have selected Gallery 3 as your Publishing Platform.
Get the Plugin and your Site Key
2. Click the "site key" link and copy your site key
Install and Enable the Plugin3. Download the Fotomoto plugin for Gallery 3 by clicking the 'Fotomoto plugin' link
4. Upload the fotomoto-gallery3.zip ﬁle to your-gallery-install-directory/modules
5. Unzip fotomoto.zip into the same directory
6. Log in to Gallery and access ADMIN > MODULES from the menu, enable the Fotomoto plugin by checking the box next to Fotomoto, then click the UPDATE button at the bottom of the page.
Add your Site Key7. From the menu, access SETTINGS > FOTOMOTO.
8. Paste the Fotomoto Site Key you copied in step #2 in to the 'Value' field and click Save.
Success!You should now see the Fotomoto Buy Buttons under every image on your Gallery 3 site.
If you don't see the Buy Buttons, please see this article.