We encourage artists to order their own prints and check out the high-quality prints that will be delivered to their customers! You can order your own prints at cost through your Dashboard using Coupons.
- Please note that Fotomoto transaction fees are added to your order, so the total will include print costs, shipping cost and our transaction fee.
- If you use PayPal as your Fotomoto payment account, PayPal does not allow you to be the buyer and the seller on a single transaction, so before placing the order from your site, please make sure to log out of your PayPal account. When you are redirected to PayPal to pay for the order, use a credit card and make sure that the "save this information with a PayPal account" option is not checked.
Create an "at-cost" coupon
- Go to the Coupons page in your Fotomoto Dashboard
- Click the "Create New Coupon" button.
- Under Create New Coupon, enable the "Offer products at cost" radio button.
- If you want to limit the number of times this coupon can be used, check the box next to "This coupon is valid for" and enter a number in the field.
- Click the "Save Coupon" button, and copy the coupon code.
Place your order and enter the coupon code
- Go to your website and add the desired photo(s) to your Cart.
- Follow the steps in our How to use a Coupon or Discount Code article.